How to Pay with a Purchase Order
If you are a parent of a Charter School student and will be paying for your order by Purchase Order:
- 1Place your items in the shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- 2Fill out your “billing” information (please use your own name and email address, but you may either use your home address or your ES/Teacher’s address). To help us even further, you can write “Charter School order” or something similar in the Order Notes box.
- 3Click the Purchase Order button at the bottom of the screen.
- 4Click on “Place Order.” You will then receive an order confirmation email, which you should forward to your ES/Teacher.
Your Charter School will then submit a Purchase Order to us. Once we receive the PO, we will get started on your order and ship it to the address on the PO.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Because your order will be paid for by a publicly-funded Charter School, you MAY NOT include anything of a religious/sectarian nature in your order. This includes the “Scripture” cover and all of your customized Weekly Schedule Sheet choices. Thank you for understanding.
Notes About Purchase Orders
- Because these orders are paid via Purchase Order, we cannot accept coupon codes for them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Currently, we are approved vendors for all IEM charter schools (Sky Mountain, South Sutter, and Ocean Grove), Sage Oak, Compass, Inspire, Heartwood Charter Schools in California, Oak Harbor HomeConnection in Washington State, and Fossil DLP in Oregon. If you are a member of a different Charter School, we would love it if you would place a request for us to become a vendor for your school!